Up until now, I’ve been deciding what to write about based on both my own interests and what I think would be most useful to all of you. But maybe I’m neglecting issues that need to be addressed. So here’s your chance to speak up!
Ask your questions, any questions. No guarantees, but I’ll do my best to answer them in a future post. And not only will you get your question answered, but I’ll also feature your shop, blog or website! Here’s all you have to do:
- Send me your question either by email at “email@example.com” or by using the “Contact Me” form on this page.
- Even if your question is general, be as specific as you can so I don’t miss your point. In other words … “Why do all the people in my photos look pale?” is a better question than “What’s wrong with the colors in my photos?”.
- If you’re asking a question specific to your photographs, please include samples or provide me with a link to those images. And tell me as much as you can about how you took the shots.
- If you’re asking a question specific to your camera, don’t forget to let me know what kind of camera it is (and if it’s an SLR, tell me what lens you used, too).
- If you’re going to ask me about beer, or politics, my thoughts about Tiger Woods or anything else of a personal nature, be forewarned that you might be offended by my answers.
I’m looking forward to this already. Until next time … Happy Shooting!